Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wow, I realized today why even though I'm 19 I still don't have my own car today. ...I was driving the van full of people for my social work to their foster care home and even though I was trying to focus as much as possible, my mind still wasn't grasping all that was going on in the road, or atleast all the details. I might've been speeding and I'm not sure if I hit the back of a truck or not, it was pretty close and I couldn't tell because it was pouring rain. I guess I'll know or not in two weeks if I get a phone call with bad news. It might be a good idea to get some kind of amulet or something atleast for when I'm driving because my mediation during every day has a way of making me feel peaceful but also light headed during the day. But that's not a good thing when you're driving. I should try to get on that pronto. Thanks be to God that me and the other guys are safe. Amen.

No comments: